The Minnesota Waters Lakes and Rivers Conference, held every two years, is one of the largest conferences in the state covering all manner of topics related to the health of Minnesota’s lakes and rivers. It’s an incredible opportunity to learn from lake and stream management experts and other citizen volunteers.
SAVE THE DATE
It’s not too early to calendar the next Lakes and Rivers Conference, scheduled for April 28-29, 2011, at the St Cloud Civic Center.
The Lakes and Rivers Conference features more than 50 workshops on water resources topics and exhibits by lake and river management experts. A sampling of recent conference presentation topics:
- Gathering and Using Water Quality Data
- Addressing Aquatic Invasive Species
- Global Climate Change: Effects on MN Surface Waters
- Clean Water Funding
- Land Use and Shoreland Management
- Building Healthy, Effective Citizen Organizations
- Lake and River Issues in Southeast Minnesota
To suggest a topic you would like to see covered in our next conference, please call 800-515-5253 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org